Wednesday, February 24, 2010

President's Day Weekend

We had a lot of fun on President's Day weekend! It was my mom's birthday on Friday and the night before, Jill left Walla Walla to come home and surprise mom. She got to Filer around 2:30 in the morning. My dad decorated the house really fun for her birthday....I think they probably still have confetti in the carpet!

Saturday Jill wanted to go to Pocatello to the Downeast store for some jeans. Carson and I tagged along with Jill and Grandma Haney and we had a fun time. Grandma bought Carson a vegetable set with a knife and cutting board at TJ Maxx and he loves it! When we got back home Terry and Sarah came for the weekend and Carson had to show Terry his vegetables. It has an eggplant and Terry told Carson that they were yucky so later on when he was making "soup" he set the eggplant aside and told us that it was yucky so it couldn't go in his soup!



Grandma sharing her smores with Carson

I LOVE these girls! I couldn't ask for better sisters. I miss having them around but am so proud of their accomplishments at school. Sarah will graduate in April with her BA in communications and Jill will get her associates in June. Jill has applied to 3 dental hygiene programs and has heard back on two and has interviews set up. I am rooting for the Twin Falls program so we can see her more!

2 comments:

amy said...

Carson is adorable! And you and your sisters are so cute! How's the pregnancy going?

Sabra said...

Both your sisters look so familiar for some reason.