Carson likes to point out all the stop signs when we are driving. Last week he saw one by our house and yelled, "STOP SIGN!!!" Then he tells me, "mom you didn't stop!" Oops! Good thing it was out in the country...I will have to be more careful to obey the law next time.
Yesterday we spent the day at my parents house and did crafts with my mom, Kaci and Sarah. We had so much fun and I will have to post pictures of our projects. We went downstairs to make Carson lunch and we were just talking while he ate. All the sudden Carson says, "Hey Grandma--last time when you wasn't here Ryan broke that" He was pointing at a decoration on the counter. Kaci and I gave each other a funny look and then broke out laughing. We stopped by my parents house last week to say hi but they were gone so we visited with Ryan and Kaci. Ryan broke a little piece off of my mom's decoration and glued it back on really carefully with super glue so she wouldn't know.....guess he didn't take into account that Carson watches EVERYTHING!!!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ha Ha...that was HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing. He was so serious & concerned. I had so much fun doing crafts with you too! I made a few more today...i'll have to show you! Love You! PS: Let me know when you have a name picked out for this little girl of yours...we are stumped!
Did you ever get your blog printed? I was wondering if you liked the way it turned out and how long it took to get it?
Too funny! Carson will keep eveyrone honest...won't he!
Post a Comment