Wednesday, February 10, 2010

House Party

On January 24th we hosted a game day house party for DiGiorno Pizza. The company sent us 6 free pizza coupons, a pizza cutter, football shaped hot pad, and a bunch of party necklaces. We also got great coupons to hand out to the guests. I have done this twice before and it is so fun to get the stuff in the mail. The other parties were an XBOX 360/Netflix party where we were sent an XBOX game and a netflix trial and a party to try out a new juice from Juicy Juice. I just got accepted for another one at the end of this month for a new bread product.

Well we had the party at Zac's parent's house and invited all of his family. It is so fun to get together with everyone and Carson loves to play with his cousins. I was supposed to take pictures of us eating the pizza but I kind of forgot. Jace and Carson were so funny running around without shirts on. Brandon gave them and Logan a ride and they loved it! I had to add in the picture of Aiden--he is always such a happy baby!



No comments: