Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Bowl

We met at Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson's for the Super Bowl this year. Lisa made a yummy turkey and we had a great dinner. We were missing Tianna but had fun being together.

Watching the game


Jace and Carson with Dylan's guns

Jace wearing Dylan's shorts!


Carson was trying out Hailey's carseat


Logan did not want to look at the camera--I love his shirt, he was looking handsome!


Aiden having some lunch


They wouldn't look at me so I told them I had candy and got this reaction


Hailey and Carson


She can move so fast! I was trying to get her picture by Carson but she kept chasing me.


Playing catch with Hailey


I had Tanille take a belly shot for me (27 weeks)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Your belly is SO SO TINY for being over 1/2 way. So cute though! I love the picture of Hailey and Carson...they look enough alike they could be bro & sis. Looks like a fun party!

Tianna Groves said...

Ya it looks like I was missed!! I LOVE the pictures, I have the MOST Adorable Niece and Nephews!!