I can't believe I don't have any pictures of this but Carson has been swimming with my dad twice in the last few weeks. My parents took him on the 30th and it was so funny to watch. We went to Thousand Springs Resort in Hagerman (I still always call it Sligars) and that is where we did our mommy and me class last summer. It was really crowded and hot in there but they had a good time. Carson isn't too sure of the water and he clings onto your neck really tight. Well my dad wants him to get used to the water so he won't be afraid....and to prepare him for future river trips!
The Thursday after we went the first time my dad called and said he was on his way to take Carson again. Carson was so excited but he told Grandpa (sounds like Trampa) "I don't want to go in the deep!" My said asked if he would go on the log.....you should have seen Carson's face, he was so concerned as he said, "but I will FALL OFF!" I packed him a lunch and off they went. They were the only ones in the huge pool and dad said he did better this time. Afterward they got to go see the alligators and get ice cream. Thanks Grandpa!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Such amazing memories for carson. He will always remember the times he spends with grandpa!
Post a Comment