Zac turned 28 today! I made his favorite dinner and we had his parents and Dylan over to eat. My parents and Ryan and Kaci came by for dessert and to deliver a present that I had been keeping at their house. I bought Zac a flat screen tv at Costco and I am not very good at surprises because he guessed that I was getting it! I also had a photo book made of our camping trip last summer and found a Denver Broncos shirt for him. Kaci and Ryan brought a blanket like the ones they made for my parents at Christmas and I think he was most excited for that! It is mossy oak camo on one side and brown on the other---thanks guys!

Zac with all his birthday loot.
On Sunday I was trying to get Zac to take a picture with me and this was the first shot....looks like his dad--no smiles for pictures!

This was the second try....one of the kids turned the lights off right before I took it and the camera took forever to take the picture.

Finally a good shot...Right after I took the picture he tells me, "I wasn't ready" Guess I just need to take him by surprise to get a smile! Happy birthday babe--I LOVE YOU!!!!
3 comments:
Tell Zac to leave my T.V. alone now that he has his own!!! :)
What cute pictures of you two! Happy Birthday!
You two are sooo cute! Looks like you guys have had alot of fun lately.
Post a Comment