Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Update

We had our monthly appointment on the 1st and the baby is still measuring a few weeks behind so we are scheduled to have another ultrasound on the 16th to check her growth. I also have to do the glucose test that day and then we will have appointments every two weeks.

I am trying to decide if we should set up the crib in Carson's room or put it in the extra bedroom--any suggestions?

1 comment:

alison said...

I had my 1st 2 19 mths apart, so this might be different. We originally set them up in the same room, but found that when jacob woke up in the night, it also woke up madison. We opted to move her into the guest room and take away our spare bed. It was much quieter in the night to have them separated. We could also let jacob cry it out if we needed to and not worry about waking madison. We did the same w/brooklyn. However, it all depends on your child(ren) and how they react during the night and their sleeping patterns. We had EXCELLENT sleepers until the next baby came along! LOL!