Carson says the funniest things sometimes. Here are the latest three:
1. He was at Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson's house and wanted an apple. Grandma peeled and sliced it with one of those cool peelers that mount onto a cutting board or the counter. He told her, "Grandma that's incredible!"
2. In our spare room we have Sarah and Jill's old bunkbeds and Carson was climbing up on them. I told him to get down and come out of the room right now....he turns around and tells me, "mom just be patient!"
3. Carson likes to "cut" my hair. He gets all the brushes and combs from the bathroom and brushes my hair and makes cutting sounds. (I am sure to keep the real scissors hidden!) Well last night after he did it he said ,"ok now we can go to Jace's house" He associates hair cuts with Jace's house. I told him that we weren't going there tonight because it was too late. So then he says, "Let's play a Jace game----I will be Jace and you will be Tanille" He cracks me up!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So cute! I LOVE the funny things they say. I told Ryan I am a little sad because I don't know what I am going to do without a toddler to keep me laughing. Laiklie says the funniest things right now, but is growing up so quickly that I know it is just a matter of time!:( Oh, and I can't believe only 62 days until BABY!! CRAZY!!
LOL, I love it!!!! especially that last one!!! :)
Post a Comment