Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Quick trip to Pocatello

On March 13, Jill had an open house for the ISU dental hygiene program and so I went with her and mom to spend the day. She didn't get home from Walla Walla until really late and then we had to be in Pocatello at 9 AM. It was fun to have a day with the girls and Carson had a great time hanging out with Dad. Sarah came down from Rexburg and we all went to a little presentation to learn more about the program. While Jill had to take some tests Mom, Sarah, and I took a tour of the facilities and then went to JoAnns to check out a big sale they were having. I picked up some pretty fabric for some new curtains I am making for our living room and for the kid's room. I also found a bed set at Ross for $20 for our Bedroom. Mom treated us to Red Lobster for lunch and then Sarah had to head back to Rexburg for work that night. I need to get a picture from Sarah of all of us at lunch so I will edit the post when I remember to ask her.

No comments: