Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Saturday March 20th

This was a fun day for us! We started out with Kaci's baby shower and it was really fun. I wish I had taken some pictures of all the fun baby stuff she got. There was so much delicious food I could help myself and ate way too much! Sarah and Terry came for the shower and to go to Sarah's friends' wedding. My grandma came from Utah and it was so fun to see her and Jay. Mom and Grandma and I did some shopping after the shower and then headed home to make sure Grandpa wasn't too worn out watching Carson. He had a great time with Grandpa (he always does) and informed me that he peed outside and it made a river :) Sarah had turned 22 earlier in the week so we celebrated her birthday that night with cake and ice cream. Between the baby shower, Costco samples, dinner and the birthday cake I definitely ate way too much that day!





1 comment:

Sarah and Terry said...

Your new posts are all so stinkin cute!! We loved having you guys come visit us and can't wait to see you again! Love ya!