Friday, April 2, 2010
Library Story Time
On Wednesday's the library does a story hour and we have gone a few times now. The lady that does it is really fun. She has a theme for the week and then reads 3 or 4 stories and has an action song for each one or a poem that she tells. Carson doesn't sit very well for the story time but he loves the craft activity afterward. He used scissors for the first time and loved it so I bought a child pair. I gave him a sheet to cut and wasn't very smart because I didn't watch him and he was cutting the paper in his lap and cut a hole in his new pants...oh well! This week's story time was about frogs and the kids got to make a paper bag puppet. Carson thought that was great and kept using it to tell Zac and I stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment