Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby update

Every time I see the countdown on our blog, I can't believe how fast our baby will be here. I feel ready but there is still so much I want to get done before she comes. I really want to have a freezer cooking day....anyone want to join me? Moneysavingmom is a blog that I like to check and each month she does a freezer cooking day. I think this would be awesome, especially for after the baby is here.

Anyways, I had my 35 week appointment yesterday (THANK YOU Dad for watching Carson!) and the first thing the doctor says when he comes in is, "You pushed for 4 hours last time and don't want to do another c-section?" I told him yes and then we talked about and I still feel good with my decision. The doctor felt that she isn't that big of a baby but wants us to do one more ultrasound next week to check on her size. He said that he wouldn't want me to push that long this time so I could still have a c-section but I am hoping for the best.

I just had to post a picture of these shoes that I got, they are so cute! I love the soft soled shoes for babies and they are great for their feet. I am so excited to dress a little girl!

2 comments:

Nicole Feliciano said...

I'm so excited for you. It's so close now! And more good news...you won the cute elephant print on Momtrends. I just sent an email with details.

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2010/04/march-contest-winners.html

Sabra said...

WoW~ You are way close to being due! How exciting! Dressing a girl is soooo much fun!