Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Baby is Here!!
........Just not our baby! Ryan and Kaci welcomed Mackie Jo on Saturday April 10th. She was 7 lbs 6 oz and I think 20 inches long. She is such a beautiful baby and we are so happy for Ryan and Kaci. Around noon on Saturday we went over to their house to say hi and visit for a little while. Ryan called about 5:00 and said that they were at the hospital and she was at an 8 already. Mackie was here just after 8---I couldn't believe she came so fast! Kaci is so awesome and Ryan said she did great. Makes me feel like a wimp--When I went to the hospital with Carson and I wasn't even dilated to a 2. Carson is so in love and keeps talking about her. It was sort of a joke when Kaci was pregnant that the baby was named Wanda (I am really gullible and believed Ryan when he said that is what Kaci wanted to name the baby) So we have been calling her Wanda for several months. Carson is a bit confused and called her WaMackie at the hospital! It is so awesome to see my brother as a dad--I can tell she is going to have him wrapped around her little finger. Congrats Ryan and Kaci! We love you!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, how beautiful! So exciting! great pics! Thanks for sharing so those of us are so far away can enjoy!
How wonderful! Tell them that I said congrats. She is lovely!
You tricked me! Before I clicked on your post I thought you were talking about yourself!
Carson looks like he is going to be a good big brother!
Post a Comment