I get a bit nervous when Carson tells me not to come and see something.....it always means trouble! Two times in the past week while he has been using the bathroom this has happened. I yelled to him and asked if he was done.....and his response is, "don't come in here mom!" When I went into the bathroom there was a mound of toilet paper on the floor and he has the cardboard roll in his hand and is using it as a binocular! Luckily the roll of toilet paper was almost gone. He didn't understand why I was a little upset.....he just said, "but mom I needed my noculars!"
***Baby update: The doctor stripped my membranes last Thursday at my appointment and I guess she isn't ready to come yet as nothing has happened. I sent Zac off to the mountains with his Dad for one last antler hunt so hopefully she doesn't decide to come fast today! I have everything all ready and I got the curtains made for the kids room.....now I am trying to get the other panel made for the living room so I don't have two different kinds of curtains hanging up.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
aren't you a sweet wife to let you hubby go hunting when you could be having a baby any mintue!!! You Haney girls are strong women!!!! Love you! Can't wait to hear that you have gone to the hospital!!
I hear that same thing all the time from Izzy!
Good luck in the next couple days, I can't wait to see some pics of that cute little girl!
I thought you were going to say that a bunch of tp plugged the toilet, on the floor is much better! Good luck with the delivery.
Post a Comment