Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter Weekend
We had a fun weekend spending time with family and watching General Conference. On Friday night we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson's house so that Carson could have Dylan dye Easter eggs with him. He loves spending time with his uncle Dylan although I am sure that Dylan gets worn out!


I had Zac take a belly shot for me on Saturday because I hardly have any pictures of me pregnant. This is just over 35 weeks--getting so close!
We ran into Twin Falls on Saturday afternoon and I stopped into Old Navy to see if they had any cute maternity shirts. With Carson I didn't really wear maternity clothes, just some in bigger sizes. Well I was quickly running out of things that fit so I picked up a couple shirts. They were painting faces for Easter so Carson got to have some bunny whiskers!
On Sunday after the morning session of Conference, Carson got to follow a trail of eggs to find his Power Wheels Jeep. I bought the Jeep last year at a yard sale so he has already seen it but the battery didn't work. So we bought a battery for Easter and he had so much fun cruising around!

We went over to my parents to watch the second session of Conference and eat dinner. It was fun to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma--Thanks for the Easter treats!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You look so darling pregnent! Love seeing you! Carson is so cute and getting so big. And jealous that I'm not closer to be apart of things! But you are always in my prayers and thoughts! Love you!
You don't look like you are 35 weeks! How fun for Carson to have an Uncle Dylan. My kids LOVE Uncle Bridger! It's so fun for them to have an uncle still at grandpa and ma's house.
Looks like a fun Easter. Good luck picking baby names!
What an adorable little family you have Laura! Aren't holidays so much more fun with kids? You look so cute with your little belly...love it! By the way, Krew has the striped shirt that Carson is wearing...Target special??? I love darker colors on my kiddos and Carson looks so cute in it!
Your belly is SO CUTE! What a good idea to get a battery for the jeep! My kids would be SOOO JEALOUS!
HAHA I LOVE Carson's Freisan horse shirt he'll be wearing those til he's 20!! And p.s. I agree with everyone else you are one hot mama!
Post a Comment