Thursday, January 28, 2010

Carson says....

I need to write down some of the things Carson says so I don't forget:

Carson walks up to me the other morning rubbing his tummy and says, "mommy my feelings are sick"

As we are leaving an appointment on Tuesday I tell him to hurry so we can go see Grandma. He tells the lady we are with, "Grandma is my big big boy!" I told him, "no you are grandma's big boy" so then he looks at the lady and says, "I am grandma's big, big boy because I am potty trained!"

Last night I was putting him to bed and we usually lay by him for a little while. I told him good night and that I loved him. He looks at me and says, "mom we are pals"

Carson walks up to Zac and I and says, "Buzz Lightyear tells Woody--you are a sad strange little man!"

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So Sweet!!

alison said...

Laura, he is sooo cute! My kids see him on your blog and talk about how they want to go to Idaho to see him again! Wish we could come sooner than later!

Lois Brown said...

how precious is all that! Love it!