On Thursdays Logan gets to come over a play and Carson loves it. A lot of times throughout the week he will ask if Logan is coming today. Carson had been wanting to play out in the snow so I had Niki bring Logan's snow stuff and his new sled (Carson thinks it is a sleigh) and we headed out to play. It took a while to get to little guys dressed and out the door but I think they had fun. We need to get Carson a sled because he wanted to keep Logan's. We are hoping to go up to the mountains in the next few weeks so he can experience some real sledding!
We are living the country life in
Southern Idaho. Zac works for the family dairy and farm business. I am a stay at home mom and keep busy with our son Carson and daughter Macey.
1 comment:
I love the pictures of Carson and Logan. They are so cute!
Post a Comment