
Each spring Zac goes out and hikes for hours and walks more miles than I care to even think about all to find elk antlers. Then we sell them on ebay. Zac would probably like to keep them but they don't do us any good just sitting there. It is a huge pain to ship the antlers but Zac has gotten really good at making the boxes, and it has been nice to have some extra cash. This is how he paid for my Wii for Christmas! Well we have a table set up in the spare room and I have to hold up the antlers and pose for a picture. Carson always wants to be in the picture and so Zac let him hold this tiny antler and pose for his own shot. I'm pretty biased but he is so dang adorable!
4 comments:
I love it! Involving him in the family biz. And I love ebay. It is amazing how you can match just about anything with someone who will pay good money for it.
He is very adorable!!!!
pretty much the cutest little boy EVER!! Good thing you and Kace are havin girls cause any other little boys are going to have a hard time competing with little Carson Larson!! We love you guys!
Yep--he's a doll alright! I can't wait to see your little princess too!!
Post a Comment