Friday, January 8, 2010

Lots of Grandmas

On Christmas Eve Jill and I went into Twin Falls to do some shopping--that was a crazy place to be! Tianna (my sister in law who is a nanny in Virginia) flew home that afternoon so then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson's house for a few hours. After Zac got done with work we ate dinner with his family and then headed back to Filer to my grandparents house. Carson was so funny....he said, "I have lots of grandmas that love me!" We are so lucky to have family close and I am grateful that Carson gets to be around so many grandparents. He calls my mom Grandma Kris, Zac's mom Grandma Jake, my grandma is Grandma Ruth, and my other grandma is Grandma Aileen.

After that we went back to Zac's parents for a little while and then headed home. Carson got to sprinkle reindeer food on the lawn and loved that. I didn't have any cookies ready for Santa so we frosted animal crackers and put sprinkles on them. I told Carson that we would leave them out for Santa to eat and he told me, "I just want to eat them a minute."



1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

He is very lucky that he has soooooo many grandma's that love him!!!! Love it.