Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas with the Haney's

We celebrated Christmas with my family on the 23rd. My mom made my favorite dinner of ham and funeral potatoes--Yummy! I couldn't find our camera charger so my camera died and I don't have many pictures. This year we decided to do something different for our gift exchange and it was awesome. You had to: "Make it, Bake it, Sew it, or Grow it." Everyone's gifts turned out so fun. Carson gave Sarah a wreath, table runner, and a necklace. I gave Ryan homemade raspberry jam (my first attempt) and coupons for homemade bread. Zac gave Jill a necklace holder and necklace. I received a beautiful nursing cover from Sarah and Carson got an awesome Lion towel that even has a tail from Terry! Zac loved the NFL pj pants that my mom made for him. My mom and dad each got awesome quilts from Kaci and Ryan. Terry got a tin of homemade treats from Jill that we were all sneaking!





2 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Awesome Christmas gifts. My family has always have Christmas eve be the time that we open christmas presents from family and the tradition was that they had to be made....it was always so neat to see what everyone came up with and they really are from the heart and that makes them really special! loved seeing the pictures!

Lamb Family said...

We did the same make it, bake it... thing this year to. It was so much fun!