Monday, January 11, 2010

Ultrasound Results

We had our ultrasound last Monday and were very excited to find out that we are having a girl! I guess that Carson knew what he was talking about all along. I hope he isn't disappointed when we don't name her Rosie. Caillou on PBS has a sister named Rosie so Carson wants one too! She was measuring a few weeks behind so the doctor wanted us to have another ultrasound in 6-8 weeks to make sure she was on the right track. Hopefully she will just be a smaller baby that I can actually give birth to. I am planning on a VBAC this time around so hopefully it will work out for me. I am so excited because she will be around a month younger than Ryan and Kaci's baby girl. It will be fun to have two girls so close in age!

I took a few things into Once Upon A Child this last week and ended up with a $40 credit. They are having a clearance sale right now and anything with a redline through the price tag was only $1. I got 11 items that day and walked out with $30 cash. My mom went back with me on Saturday and I bought 18 more $1 items (some of them were 2 or 3 piece outfits!) So I didn't have to spend any money out of pocket and now I have tons of cute girl clothes. I told Zac I might have a shopping problem! I would rather stock up now for super cheap than have to pay prices in the stores though.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I am totally that way about buying things. If I can get it on a good sale now, why not stock-up so that when I am out of it I can just go to my basement for another one instead of paying full price in the store! It sounds like you got alot of good baby things for a great price....3 pieces for $1? Wow!

geekn7107 said...

I have a lot of baby girl stuff as well that Kathryn is out of - several things that still have tags!!!G

The Jacobson Family said...

G--I got out all the cute outfits you already gave me, and I am so excited! I am going to try and hang them up and organize everything. This is going to be one well dressed little girl!

Charitons said...

How fun! Congrats to you guys! I can't wait to meet the little girl. : )

amy said...

Congrats! How fun to have one of each! Way to go on bargain shopping too---I love a great deal!

THE LEWIS' said...

this post made me really laugh because i just got done posting on my blog about the good deals i got. its it so much fun. I am so excited to see all these new little baby girls. hope all is going well. When are you due again?