Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Practicing...
Ryan, Kaci, Mackie, and Grandma Haney all came over to say hi on Sunday and it was so cute to see Carson with Mackie! He wanted her to try out all of our baby equipment so she got put in the swing, bassinet, crib, and finally Carson's bed. My mom said that he was so cute laying by her and wanted to read her stories. Carson got some of his books and "read" them to her and she just layed there and watched him. I can't wait for him to be a big brother!



I made this camo dress for Mackie and she wore it to church--she looked so cute with her matching camo headband!
39 Weeks .....check out my new curtains in the background--I like how they turned out but could have made them just a bit wider. I can't wait to get the rest of the room done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a sweet memory with Mackie and Carson! Love the curtains!!! And aren't you the cutest pregnant girl ever! love you!
Your curtains turned out so good!! You need to post a pic though that shows the ties! :) And I agree with Aunt Lois you are one hot mama!! Love you!
Post a Comment