Monday, May 24, 2010

Hospital part 2

My mom had Carson overnight and brought him to the hospital on Tuesday morning. It was pouring rain when they came so they were a little wet. My mom had her hands full with Carson and some beautiful flowers they brought to us. When they got to the room she realized she didn't have her car keys so she had to go back and look for them. They were in the parking lot in the rain. Carson wanted to crawl into the bed with us and was so interested in his little sister.
Macey had a couple of presents for her big brother and Carson thought that was so fun. He got Woody from Toy Story and another train toy to add to his set.


It was nice to shower and get out of the hospital gown--although I wish I would have had a blow dryer for my crazy hair!
Zac trying unsuccessfully to give Macey a binky....Carson would never take one but we are still trying with Macey.

All ready for home

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Laura, you are amazing! I am so proud of you...she is absolutely beeeeeeautiful and I love that there is a Mackie and a Macey in the family, too cute! Carson looks like a great big brother...hope all is going well!