Thursday, May 6, 2010
It is kind of a let down when your due date comes and goes. I found out that a friend due a week after me had her baby early this morning! At my appointment today the doctor said everything looked good and he felt like she would come by Saturday or Sunday. If she doesn't then I am supposed to check in at L & D on Tuesday morning where they will break my water and get things started. I noticed that I could feel her kicking on my left side instead of the right the past few days. The doctor said it was because she is now face up instead of down but most babies will turn back during labor. Now we just wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
awe, shoot! That is exactly how I felt with Jacob! And on my due date, my Dr. informed me that there was not one bit of dialating or thinning!
C'mon little one~mamma's ready! We can't wait and are excited for your new arrival!
Girls are just stubborn......Can't wait to see her!
Best of luck! She'll be here before you know it! :)
You'll do great....and how exciting!
Ugh! I hate waiting!!!!! Sorry!
Post a Comment