A few weeks ago I was getting really cold at night so I dug out this hat from the winter bag and was sleeping with it on. I am pretty sure that my cousin Rachel made it for me when her family had our name for Christmas a few years back. Anyways, Carson found it and wore it all around the house.
Monday, April 20, 2009
"Vitanins"
I ordered some koala pals vitamins from Melaleuca for Carson to take and he loves them. He thinks they are candy so we have had to stress that he just gets one. He will ask for a "vitanin" and say, "jus one" as he holds us one finger....so cute! The outfit that he is wearing was cracking me up so I had to take a picture. These cowboy boots are too small but he still wears them around. The sweatband he stole from his uncle Dylan and he loves to wear it around.

A few weeks ago I was getting really cold at night so I dug out this hat from the winter bag and was sleeping with it on. I am pretty sure that my cousin Rachel made it for me when her family had our name for Christmas a few years back. Anyways, Carson found it and wore it all around the house.

A few weeks ago I was getting really cold at night so I dug out this hat from the winter bag and was sleeping with it on. I am pretty sure that my cousin Rachel made it for me when her family had our name for Christmas a few years back. Anyways, Carson found it and wore it all around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love all the pictures of Carson. He looks like a mini Zac. He is so cute and so funny!! The hat is my favorite!
Carson is way too cute! I love all the pictures!
I was thinking that hat looked familiar. It looks good on him.
Post a Comment