We spent Easter day with my family this year and it was so fun! Jill surprised my parents and drove home. She got in at 6 a.m. and was only able to stay until about 7 p.m. She is so funny, she just came home and went to bed and then came downstairs a few hours later and walked into my parents room and said happy EAster! They were really surprised! We hunted for eggs, had a great dinner and then dyed eggs.

I love this shirt that Carson is wearing. We got it from
Crazy8 and the shoes too. If you can't see it clearly it says: Even my grandma recycles. My mom has always been really good at recycling so when I saw this shirt I had to get it.

Carson loves his Uncle Ryan! He always want to call Ryan and Kaci. We are so glad that we have been able to see them a lot the past year, we love spending time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment