Monday, April 20, 2009

Beautiful Day!

We had such a beautiful day outside yesterday. After Stake Conference Zac set up some chairs on the front porch and we brought Carson's toys to the front lawn and just enjoyed the day. I tried to read a book but Carson doesn't stay in one place so I was running after him. We have 5 kittens that run all around and Carson loves them. He loves them a bit too much and I hope they are all still alive when it comes time to give them away. He thinks it is so funny to send them down his little slide. We are trying to teach him to be soft and not pick them up but it isn't going so well.

8 comments:

Jaymeeduck said...

*squee* Kitties!!!!

Tanille said...

How cute, Jace would be in heaven with those kitty's. I love nice days when you can be outside and enjoy!!!!

Lois Brown said...

wow you really posted alot today! yay! Congratulations to Sarah we are excited for her! Can't wait to meet Terry, i'm sure he's great or Sarah wouldn't love him.

Cute cute pictures all of them of Carson. I really hope some day to have a cute grandchild like Carson.

Fun to see Jill in her world of baseball. Thanks for posting that picture. your easter looks like it was wonderful and I'm glad that you were able to have a beautiful day yesterday! Wow! all great stuff! Thanks and love you!

Anonymous said...

Love the updates. You crack me up.

I am excited for Sarah. And Jill is so awesome---

Honestly your little C-Man is so freaking funny and cute. Just shove them down the slide---they like it!

Lamb Family said...

Ty has been begging me for a cat! He would love to have all the kittens running around! We sure do miss you guys!

Jenny said...

I love the updates and your blue background. I'm sure the kittens are fine with all that little boy love! Such cute photos!

The coolest Petersens said...

Oh, your little boy is so cute! What a cute little family!

MattandNikiJ said...

Laura--
He is soooo stinkin cute. I just adore Carson. He is just soo cute with the kittens.

Niki