Thursday, April 9, 2009

Prayers

Carson cracks me up...he says the funniest things sometimes. We have family prayers each night before bed and take turns. Last night was Carson's turn. He was kind of onery today so I helped him to say, "help us have a happy day" well all he heard was happy and he proceeded to sing a verse of happy birthday (sounds like happy dirthday to you!). Another time he was repeating what I told him to say...help us to sleep well..... and he only heard me say to.....so then he says....three...four...five!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

How funny that he makes up his own endings. He sure is a cute little boy. Laiklie is kind of at the same age with prayers...sometimes if I am dragging her pray out longer than she wants she cuts me off with an AMEN!

Lois Brown said...

That is too funny! Oh, how I wish I was closer so I could see him and enjoy him more often!

Tanille said...

That is so cute. Our prayers with Jace at night became so routine that he would finish the sentence for me!! Ty and I started to crack up. SInce then I have tried to change them up a little bit.

Anne Marie's Blog said...

That is so cute! It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever. I guess with all the weddings happening and the reunion we will be seeing a lot of each other this summer. :)