1. Simply Raspberry Lemonade---This drink is so yummy! My mom had some last time we were at her house and I couldn't stop drinking it.
2. Despicable Me movie......I didn't know what to expect when we got this movie but we loved it, so funny!
3. Which leads me to number three....which is Netflix . We live pretty far away from town and it is nice to just get movies in the mail. We finally got a RedBox in Buhl but don't always go into town everyday so Netflix is a better deal for us.
4. One Pretty Thing I love this website! It compiles all sorts of craft ideas
6. Melaleuca Chapstick---I have used this for over 10 years and I love it! Unfortunately I recently had to cancel my account so I hope my stockpile lasts for awhile!
7. Midnight Pomegranate foaming hand soap--A lady that I visit teach had this and so did my Grandma, it smells so good!
8. Sonic lemon berry slush---I LOVE drinks from Sonic ....especially from 2-4 p.m. (Happy Hour = half price!) and the lemon berry slush is my favorite!
9. Children's Book Series---I like these because they are quick, easy, and fun to read. I have read 8 out of 10 39 Clues Books and 6 out of 8 Charlie Bone books
10. Grapefruit gummies from Winco. I got these at a wedding reception last weekend and they are so good....I just need to find the pink ones!
11. Facebook....not for posting every detail of my life but for the fact that I can follow all of my favorite deal blogs in one place. All of their posts show up on my feed and that way I don't waste time going to each website.
OK, so here is the fun part. You could win a prize (that I choose) and who doesn't like winning prizes?
HERE ARE THE RULES...
***You get one entry in the drawing for each task completed***
1. Tell me which of these things are your favorite.
2. Post a link to this post on your own blog.
3. Do your own "My Favorite Things" post.
(Don't forget to tell me that you've done these things by leaving a comment telling me what you did!)
We will have a drawing on Sunday March 13th and 8 p.m. all entries must be received by that time. Good Luck!













3 comments:
That was fun to read.
I will have to look for some of that teething gel next time I"m in town.
We also love the Simply Lemonade at our house. It is yummy! And just so you know there is a $1 off coupon on couponbug. I also like netflix and sonic they also rock. I love this idea and it will be something fun for me to add to my blog. Thanks for the idea.
I love this idea and have actually thought about writing something like this in my personal journal. My brother-in-law used to be the regional rep. for melaluca in this area before he moved to AZ. So I've got good connections if you ever need another stock of chapstick.
Post a Comment