Kaci invited all the girls to her sister Brandi's house in Boise for the weekend. It was really fun! Kaci's mom and two sisters were there as well as Brandi's sister in laws and MIL and GMIL. We chatted, ate yummy food, did some crafting, shopping, and just sat around! I had Macey with us and there was another baby too. Macey was being really clingy and fussy and in the night woke up screaming and would not stop. She woke everyone up and I was so stressed that we went for a little drive at 3 AM! Next morning I could see a new tooth that had broken through.
Carson got to stay home with dad and had a blast! He told me they were going to play Mario all day. Zac was so awesome and cleaned out all my flower beds to get ready for spring, thanks babe!
Fall 2026: Pumpkin Patch
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment