She is growing so fast! She has 6 teeth and thinks that biting is so funny....our toes do not agree! She has this naughty little laugh and when you tell her no she just does it again and laughs at you. She is very stubborn and wants to do everything herself. Carson is her best pal and she is a very big mama's girl. Da da is her favorite thing to say and she will NOT say mama. She wants everything that Carson has and loves it when she finds his sippy cups (she drinks as fast as she can before I take it away!) I am having such a fun time dressing her....although you would think she was dying to hear her get her clothes or diaper changed. Her hair is starting to fill in more and grow longer so I look forward to learning how to do cute girl hair do's. Here are a few pictures.....
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment