Pretty much every morning my bed looks like this. Carson comes in about 7 or 7:30 when Zac is getting ready to leave. Macey has been sleeping from midnight til about 6 or 7...let's hope that continues because it is wonderful. She will eat and then go back to sleep til around 8 or nine when Carson wakes up. I have decided that I am going to have to make myself be a morning person because she sleeps away the morning and that is about the only time I can get things done. I am trying to get Carson up earlier so that he can be ready for preschool in the fall. He will have to be there at 8:30 and it is a 20 minute drive. I am amazed at how much harder it is to leave the house with two kids....we mostly just stay home now!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE when you post pictures!! So Stinken Cute!! Can't wait to meet her!! :)
She is so beautiful Laura! i love all her hair!! So fun!
Post a Comment