Macey's cord fell off at about 3 weeks old and we gave her a real bath, she seems to like the water...at least when Carson isn't dumping it on her :) These could be pictures of Carson as a baby...they look so much alike!
Wow they sure do look alike, but soooo stikin cute :)! Seems like we havent seen you in a while. Maybe one of these days I can bring Logan and Hailey out and we can play with Carson so you can relax :)!
We are living the country life in
Southern Idaho. Zac works for the family dairy and farm business. I am a stay at home mom and keep busy with our son Carson and daughter Macey.
2 comments:
Wow they sure do look alike, but soooo stikin cute :)! Seems like we havent seen you in a while. Maybe one of these days I can bring Logan and Hailey out and we can play with Carson so you can relax :)!
She is growing! She and Carson DO look A TON alike! Amazing!
Post a Comment