Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fishing

Zac's cousin Cody invited us fishing last week so we packed up after work and headed over to Gooding to meet them and then went onto Fairfield. There is a pretty good sized pond that is stocked with trout and you can catch 6.. Carson got to try out his new Buzz Lightyear fishing pole and was interested for about 3 minutes and then just wanted to play. Zac ended up catching all 6 fish on Carson's little pole and then he would have Carson reel the fish in. Cody and Jessica also have a brand new baby a few weeks younger than Macey and she slept in the car the whole time. Not Macey---I had to hold her or she kept waking up. It got a little chilly so I went and sat in the car with her for the last little bit. We had a fun time and hope we can go again and do a picnic next time.

Getting the poles ready
There was a duck on a nest in that bush and Carson kept throwing rocks at it

Zac with the Buzz fishing pole

Checking out Fallon's first catch
Reeling in our first fish
Zac turned to look at Carson right when I took the picture :(
Fallon--she is 4 and was so cute with Carson. They had a great time running around and poking the fish.
Aniston is 2 and she was funny just wandering around doing her own thing.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that you have pictures of my cute little nieces fishing with Carson! SO FUN! I wish we lived closer!

Jenny said...

This looks like so much fun! My kids would go crazy there! Love the Buzz Lightyear pole too!