As we drove down into the valley we told Carson we were there and he kept asking where Swan Balley was....we told him we were at Swan Valley but he didn't seem to understand. We went to see Zac's grandparents first and visited with them for a while. Carson was getting restless so I told him we would go and play with a little boy in just a bit. Carson keeps talking about little boy Hunter now and it cracks me up because Hunter is older than him by a couple years. I thought he would play with Hunter but he actually played more with Madison and they had a great time.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Memorial Day 2010
Every year on Memorial Day, Zac's Aunt Lanae host a family party. She does such a great job and we are grateful that she organizes it each year. I look forward to going to Swan Valley and it is fun to see everybody. We drove up on Sunday afternoon and it was the first long trip for Macey. She made it to Pocatello with out crying but when she did cry she let us know she was not happy! We pulled over so I could feed her and luckily made it the rest of the way with her asleep. Our car felt so cramped with both kids and all our stuff. Hopefully this car will last another couple of years so we can save up for a new one.
As we drove down into the valley we told Carson we were there and he kept asking where Swan Balley was....we told him we were at Swan Valley but he didn't seem to understand. We went to see Zac's grandparents first and visited with them for a while. Carson was getting restless so I told him we would go and play with a little boy in just a bit. Carson keeps talking about little boy Hunter now and it cracks me up because Hunter is older than him by a couple years. I thought he would play with Hunter but he actually played more with Madison and they had a great time.
We drove up to the dam and Carson had to get out and throw a rock in the water....they look so happy to be having their picture taken.







As we drove down into the valley we told Carson we were there and he kept asking where Swan Balley was....we told him we were at Swan Valley but he didn't seem to understand. We went to see Zac's grandparents first and visited with them for a while. Carson was getting restless so I told him we would go and play with a little boy in just a bit. Carson keeps talking about little boy Hunter now and it cracks me up because Hunter is older than him by a couple years. I thought he would play with Hunter but he actually played more with Madison and they had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It was so fun watching them play!
Post a Comment