Our farm business and the dairy have some beef cows and they are out by our house right now. Carson loves to ride in Zac's truck to go check the cows. He leans half way out the window to get a better look. So far we have 4 babies and they are so cute! It was right before sunset when we went tonight and my camera was being funny so the picture isn't that great.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
New Baby!!!!
The four-legged kind that is :)
Our farm business and the dairy have some beef cows and they are out by our house right now. Carson loves to ride in Zac's truck to go check the cows. He leans half way out the window to get a better look. So far we have 4 babies and they are so cute! It was right before sunset when we went tonight and my camera was being funny so the picture isn't that great.
Our farm business and the dairy have some beef cows and they are out by our house right now. Carson loves to ride in Zac's truck to go check the cows. He leans half way out the window to get a better look. So far we have 4 babies and they are so cute! It was right before sunset when we went tonight and my camera was being funny so the picture isn't that great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How very cool! Still can't believe you live on a farm!
Before the picture loaded I thought that you were making an announcement. :)
Baby animals are so fun. I am so ready for spring!
Me too!!! I was excited for you..... but calves are so cute.
Cute! And guess what! You won the Taggies Quilt Giveaway on Momtrends. I am going to email you with details! Congrats!
For a second I thought you were making an announcement. The calf is so cute.
Ha Ha, that is funny! We are not expecting but hope to be soon...so stay tuned for a real announcement!
Oh my goodness, I saw the title on my mom's blog, and was all...holy cow! They are having another one. Rushed over to read about it...and it is a animal. Ha! You're evil. :)
Post a Comment