Monday, March 30, 2009

Nerds in his nose

I was working on a project for Relief Society and Carson came over to me and said, "nerns" (that is what he calls nerds) He was scrunching up his nose really funny and kept saying nern. I asked him if he put a nerd up his nose and he said yes! Why do kids do things like that? I mean what would prompt a kid to stick something up their nose? I tried to suck it out with a booger sucker and it just stayed put. Carson started to sneeze and I hope it came out because I couldn't see it anymore.

I definitely don't have boring days with this kid!

4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

I think when they are small they just think....why not? he is too cute! Glad you didn't have to go to the Doctor to have him take them out!!!!!!

Nicole Feliciano said...

we had the same deal with a raisin the other day...why oh why?

Anonymous said...

That is so dang cute! Honestly who would have thought---

Have I ever told you the red crayon story ?? Remind me next time we talk!

And I wouldnt ever waste a copay getting nerds out, I would make him suffer! HA HA HA! Now if this was Lindsy (coral's mom), it would have been a natural disaster--Obama would have called it a disaster area for federal relief! No joke---thanks for keeping it real and being a good mom; NOT CRAZY!

kjjaco5 said...

TO FUNNY!!! I got my laugh for the hour! JES