Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Singing and Counting

Carson learned this song in nursery and sings it all throughout the day. He has also been telling himself, "thank-you/welcome"

8 comments:

Sabra said...

That is cute!!

He is such a character! I can't believe how dark his hair is.

Rob said...

This is too cute. He has a great personality!

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

Natalie said...

He is a good little counter. It is amazing how they pick-up on things. I love his manly little voice.:)

THE LEWIS' said...

so let me tell you jarom wanted to watch this over and over. so cute

Anonymous said...

Okay--so I think it is cute that even when he talks on the phone to me. That he still gets to 6 and needs a boost from mom!

He is so stinking cute!!!

Debi said...

So so cute! What a smart kid!

Lois Brown said...

He's a keeper! Very cute.

Rachel said...

That's some pretty impressive counting skills. So cute.