Monday, February 23, 2009

Free Quiznos

Quiznos is giving away 1,000,000 free subs! You just have to register on the website and then they email you a coupon to print and it just has to be used within 5 days of printing. When I printed one for Zac and I, it said that they had given away around 100,000 so far. This will be a fun, cheap date night for us! (you can use multiple emails to sign up so you can get more coupons) The coupon has my name on it and says I will have to show I.D.

http://www.millionsubs.com/Reg.php

3 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Cool. How do you find all of these things! YOu are definitely your mother's daughter (that is a very good thing by the way) Allison and John have known each other all this year, but didn't start dating until immediately after Christmas break. Allison was dating another young man that she broke up with over Christmas and as soon as John found out he jumped right on it!!!! funny! Sarah had told me that the visits could not have been better with her and Terry (that's his name right?) Anyway Allison likes to move a little slower, but John is not a waiter...he just keeps moviing things along. It's kind of fun to see!

kjjaco5 said...

Oh my heck! How do you find it all? COOL!!! Thanks! JES

Tanille said...

I'm so bummed!! They have already reached a million....I'm too Late!!! :(