This week Albertsons is having a Buy 10 save $10 sale. I was able to get all of the pictured groceries below for $23.35. I bought 30 items and saved over $75. If you buy 10 participating items it prints you out a coupon for $10 off you next purchase. I did this once, got my certificate, did another order and used my certificate on that order AND I also got another $10 off coupon. I used my second coupon to buy some extra things that I needed to make a salad for a church party. I wasn't planning on purchasing one of my items, but there were 75% off baskets of valentines things and I got a cookie cutter set for $3. I used several coupons--but most of them were internet printables. http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com/ is where I got the link to the Albertson's ad (the link just goes to the pinchingyourpennies website) When I got home last night I found some more progresso soup coupons at http://progressotastechallenge.com/ and I plan to go back and get some soup . You can print internet coupons twice per computer--you just need to push the back button. There are also some additional coupons that print out at the register if you buy certain things. For instance if you buy 5 fruit rollups/gushers/snacks you will get a $3.50 print out. All you would have to do is buy 5 more items from the buy 10 get $10 sale and you end up with $13.50 in coupons for your next purchase!
***I just want to add that I do not only feed my family prepackaged processed food/junk food, but it is nice to have it on hand when I don't feel like cooking a homemade meal!
$23.35 for 30 items= an avg. of .78 an item!
Just a funny picture of Carson--he wanted to wear another diaper outside of his clothes!
**Yesterday I also got an awesome manicure from my sister in law Kaci. She is in cosmetology school right now--so next year at this time look up Kaci for all your beauty needs!
8 comments:
Look at you! You must have learned this from your Mom! Awesome buys for so little money! Whoohoo! Carson is such a card! I love him! Wish I was closer so that Kaci could practice on me! When we were younger we were all closer together and it is a blast to be able to do things together. I miss it now!
Aunt Lois...if you came to visit I would definitely pamper you too! Thanks Laura...I can't believe Zac noticed. Most guys NEVER notice ANYTHING! You are such THE BARGAIN SHOPPER! I need to learn some tips! Carson is ADORABLE! ♥ you ALL!
That is a lot of food for that amount of money! Great job!!!! SOmeone was on our local news talking about saving tons of money with coupons. It is amazing!!!!!!!
I love the photo of Carson
Hey Laura! I wish I had taken a photo of my haul on the same sale on Wed. It might blow your mind a bit. I have such a big family right now and pinchingyourpennies has been a lifesaver. So far, I am out $73 dollars on the sale, and holding $43 in coupons on my next order. I filled a grocery cart. Love couponing!
laura can i just tell you how much i love your blog. i love seeing all the fun things you are doing and all the fun bargins. i wish i was more like that. i love free things. thanks for all you info on the sites. i always go and check them out. hope all is well. Carson is so cute.
Well that's pretty much the most amazing thing I've seen all day! I kinda got lost on how you did it, but amazing none the less!
So I dont know what is funnier the fact that carson wanted a diaper outside of his clothes, or that you actually put it on.
So....if you say you cook homemade meals? Why not take a picture and post the outcome?
Also...lets see your house....I wanna know all about it!
You are amazing!!! I need to come and take some lessons from you. I don't have the patience. We'll keep Kaci busy at the family reunion, primping us. Give Carson a hug from me. Love you!
Post a Comment