Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Carson

Carson found his jumperoo in the closet yesterday and wanted to get in it. I looked back through my pictures and found this one of when my dad first bought the jumperoo for him. He is 4months in the first picture and 20 months in the next one.

Anyone ever heard of electric football? I hadn't until Zac and I got married. Zac used to play this a lot when he was a kid. This is his old board and Carson thinks it is great. Last Christmas I found a new version for Zac so now they can both play.


The other night Carson picked out some pj's and we put them on to get ready for bed. A little while later he came out of his room with three more pairs and really wanted to wear them. I had a hard time getting them off because he wanted to sleep in all 4 pairs!











4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

He's a cutie...how fun is that!

Sabra said...

When I think of an electric football game I think of Zach. That is funny to see it on here!! My brother's used to play them all of the time! I didn't know that they still existed.

Carson is cute. When Madison was born and I got out all of the baby stuff, Hunter had to try them all out.

Anonymous said...

Okay honestly this kid might top the list.

He is funny, cute and smart!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Laura---this is megan (logged in as my sister).

We think you should do a post about the farm....like photos and what not!! ;)

Tonight, I went down and milked...and laid down some hay stuff. It was fun, like putting new sheets on the bed for us humans!