Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Super Why

Carson has been riding in the swather with Zac every once in awhile this summer and he loves it! Well today they came in for lunch and Zac tells me that Carson looks up at the window and says, "super letters dad" the window says New Holland on it. He watches a show called Super Why on PBS and for those who aren't familiar the characters look for the answer to a situation in a book...all through the story they find super letters that give them the super story answer at the end. I thought that was pretty smart of him!

Oh and just so you know a swather is not the same thing as a tractor---I asked him one day if he rode in the tractor with dad and he said no I ride in swather!

3 comments:

Lois Brown said...

He's a keeper! Look how smart he is!

Debi said...

So smart! I think that show is so cute!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Super why is a good show I can see why he likes it.