I have been slowly collecting a stash of craft supplies to make things with Carson...our latest adventure has been painting. He started out just on the paper and then decided it was more fun to pain on himself!
That's my boy!!! go Carson!!!! You know Allison use ot paint, write, color all over her stomach!
I was so happy to see you and your mom and dad at Allison's wedding thanks so much for being there!!! you'll never know how much I appreciated it!!! love you, Lois
Of course painting your belly is WAY MORE FUN than painting the paper...duh mom!!:) Sometimes I wonder why we do the things we do. My kids would almost rather a great big empty box to a new toy anyday. Kids are funny that way!
We are living the country life in
Southern Idaho. Zac works for the family dairy and farm business. I am a stay at home mom and keep busy with our son Carson and daughter Macey.
3 comments:
That's my boy!!! go Carson!!!! You know Allison use ot paint, write, color all over her stomach!
I was so happy to see you and your mom and dad at Allison's wedding thanks so much for being there!!! you'll never know how much I appreciated it!!! love you, Lois
Of course painting your belly is WAY MORE FUN than painting the paper...duh mom!!:) Sometimes I wonder why we do the things we do. My kids would almost rather a great big empty box to a new toy anyday. Kids are funny that way!
Ha ha! So cute!
Post a Comment