Oh wow, isn't it a little early for snow? It was so funny because I just finished reading Jessica's blog about how beautiful the weather in Arizona is. What a contrast! Hopefully it melts before the winter sets in for good.
We are living the country life in
Southern Idaho. Zac works for the family dairy and farm business. I am a stay at home mom and keep busy with our son Carson and daughter Macey.
7 comments:
I am so jealous Laura!!! It is still 90 degrees down here! :-) Enjoy the cold weather for me!
It sure it pretty, but definitely not what I want yet!:) Ii bet Carson loved it though!
Looks like fun! How are you guys doing?
Oh wow, isn't it a little early for snow? It was so funny because I just finished reading Jessica's blog about how beautiful the weather in Arizona is. What a contrast! Hopefully it melts before the winter sets in for good.
Unreal! I am definitely not ready for the white stuff yet.
So crazy! I live in Canada and for a while it was touch and go for an early October snowfall, but so far so good!
Post a Comment