Sunday, February 27, 2011

quite the morning

Sunday morning is stressful for me because of my lack of planning.   Zac is almost always gone for meetings and so I get the kids ready alone.  I am usually getting last minute primary stuff together as well so needless to say it gets sort of crazy.  Well I was actually doing pretty well today and had all my stuff together so I just needed to bathe the kids and get myself dressed and ready.  I was putting my makeup on while the kids were in the tub and Carson starts saying...poop....mom there is poop in the tub!  I turned around and didn't even know what to do......it was so gross!  I guess I should consider myself lucky that this has never happened until now.  Luckily the toxic cloud hadn't reached Carson or some of the toys yet so I hurried and got him out and threw the toys in the sink.  I drained the water and rinsed Macey and then scrubbed the tub out.  By the time I got them back in the tub, out and dressed, out the door and in the car we were 20 minutes late......oh well there is always next week!

***sorry if this grossed you out but it is our family journal!

1 comment:

*CoUrTnEy* said...

Ahh the joys of Motherhood right?! =)