Monday, February 28, 2011

Science Time

We checked out a book from the library called Purplelicious (girl book--but I wanted to read it) and in the book the girl adds pink to blue in her painting and gets purple.  I told Carson we could try it out with food coloring.  He loved it and we had to fill the cups several times so he could make his own colors.  It was fun but next time an apron would be a good idea!  I love how curious and eager to learn Carson is.




2 comments:

Sarah and Terry said...

c.u.t.e.s.t little three year old ever! can't say little boy cause I'm going to have to say that that title belongs to Bryker now :) and your kitchen is lookin' mighty tidy-go you!

*CoUrTnEy* said...

What an awesome idea! I may have to steal this to do with Addyson! =) Carson is such a handsome little boy!