Sunday, May 31, 2009
Gearing up for swim lessons
Carson and I are going to do a mommy and me swim class at Thousand Springs Resort for the next two weeks (anyone want to join us?) He has only been swimming a few times so we took him a few weeks ago and he loved it. I ordered a new swimsuit and they sent me the wrong size :( I hope they get the correct one here by tomorrow.

Getting ready to get in the pool......He was fascinated by the water and just sat there watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wish I lived closer. That would be fun to go with you guys.
Ashton has a little swimming pool and I signed Hunter up for lessons in June. We are excited!
Don't think Zach is too weird, I have never had asparagus either. :)
cute!! I have been swimming laps twice a week!
Also---did you cut your hair? if so I think we need to see a pic! maybe its just been so long since I have seen you with it!
Post a Comment