skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Talking up a storm
Lately Carson has been talking so much! Just in the last few weeks he has learned so many new words. He will repeat almost anything you say (which is not always good!--see list below) These are some new things he says:
- help you (instead of help me, he always calls himself "You" when we look at pictures)
- money
- heavy (says it with a strained voice as he tries to pick things up)
- candle
- Haney
- Tipper (my parents dog)
- Elmo (during the inauguration on Tuesday, he was very concerned that Elmo was not on--he took the remote and pointed it at the t.v. and said, "Elmo, Elmo!)
- most all his body parts
- all the family member names
- Pepsi (thank you Ryan!)
- Jesus
- Merritt (his friend)
- hoochie(thanks Sarah)
- eat (tells me that when he is hungry)
- look (after we take a picture-he wants to see it!)

12 comments:
Laura
I love this picture of Carson. I think it kind of looks like what Tanille looked like when she was little. Especially the dimple and the dark eyes. He is so cute.
I lied...maybe he doesn't have a dimple, but I still think he looks like Tanille.
He is so cute! Watch his mouth, especially if you have any form, mild or heavy, of a "Haney" mouth!:)Madison's favorite words at 18 mths were President Hinckley and Damnit! Whoops! Anyhow, it is so fun to watch them grow!
That's pretty funny that he knows how to say hoochie.
Cute cute cute!
Natalie--people always say how much he looks like my side of the family so I will have to get a picture of Tanille when she was little.
Alison--thankfully he hasn't said anything naughty yet but I will have to be careful!
Rachel-I couldn't believe that Sarah (and my mom) were teaching him to say that!
He is so cute. It is so fun when they start talking!! Hunter was upset too that Obama was on TV instead of cartoons.
He's becoming so grown up...As for your siblings teaching him things, just wait. I can think of a whole handful of things Ryan taught my kids....but, I know they were all taught out of love!!:)
Merritt from Josh and Rebecca?
Cassie-It is Josh & Rebecca's little boy. We moved into the same ward last summer and they like to play together. I'm glad I found you on facebook--I am going to add you to my blog list. Is your husband from Twin? I thought that I recognized him.
Hold on Laur hoochie is nothin compared to what Ryan teaches him and by the way i think you were the one that taught hoochie mama to Kelsey with me and mom you need to fess up to Heather!
Yes laura, you taught hoochie to all of my kids too! that is your word I love that he says it. We still say it all the time like arizona hoochie momma's! Funny!
Post a Comment