Monday, January 19, 2009

One line updates....

Let's play catch up:
--Christmas with the Haney's
--New Years at the Jacobson's
--Carson's cast is off
--The ER is ridicuously expensive
--New niece on the way (congrats Brandon & Maricela)
--New nephew on the way (congrats Ty & Tanille)
--Goal for the year: GET ORGANIZED!!
--Inversion is making the trees look really cool covered in frost
--Need to find camera to post pictures

3 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Nice to hear from you again! Glad the holiday's were great and that Carson's cast is off! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Brandi said...

Okay Laura...Carson is ADORABLE! My Mom said she saw you guys at Sushi today and Carson kept coming over to his Auntie Kaci...too cute! Glad to see your little family is doing well. I'm like you...trying to get organized too for the New Year...I seem to do this every few months, crazy! I must be nesting a little early :)

alison said...

Yeah to new babies in the family and casts coming off! We are glad to hear you are doing well. I would love to see your family when we come up next. I haven't seen Carson since he was really little. Glad your holidays were fun--welcome to 2009!