Right now the Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Giveaway Carnival is going on and there are over 800 different giveaways! There are some very nice things you can win (from a Kelty jogging stroller to fancy diaper bags, gift cards, handmade things, and even a flip video camera)
http://www.donttryit.com/bloggy_giveaways/
Clik the link for all the info!
Since this is my 10th post (big milestone...right :) I am going to do a little giveaway of my own.
I have one pair of yellow Body Shop bathing gloves and 2 Melaleuca lip balms (my favorite)
All you need to do is leave a comment. If you read my blog and have never commented now is the time! I love to find other people's blogs and maybe this will bring someone out of the woodwork!
**Giveaway ends Feb 1st 5p.m. MST
Winner will be picked using random.org
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Yeah!! I love it! Put me in on the drawing!
BTW...congrats on the 10th blog! LOL
Ok really weird...but if I won I would only want the bathing gloves. Makeup-y things ain't my thing, and I'd hate to spoil someone else's fun!
Thanks for the comment; and I think I'm only on 7 posts so you're way ahead of me! Congrats!
OH MY GOSH! 10 is like a miracle!!!
By the way, I deserve the lip balm...you know I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!
10 posts, that is momentous. I love Melaleuca lip balm!
I don't think I've ever commented on your blog...I saw your link from Rachel's.
Anyway, it's fun to see how you guys are doing. Carson is getting so big! My blog is bethanyisrad.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
I found you laura jacasom, I know you've had enough of me all day, but I just wanted to say something because I wanted to win your chapstick which I hope is new!!
Hey, that's cool that you have Melaluca stuff. My brother in law is the manager for the upper north west area. There Renew lotion is the best!
How Exciting!! I'm in....
Post a Comment